<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8616317037569341053?origin\x3dhttp://buck-toothed-funnybunny.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Me.

*Waves.Hi,I'm Weiting. Dancer of Dance Horizon Troupe(Singapore). Jurong Christian Church. oh,WELCOMEE.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fever.Sorethroat.Diarrhea.
So lucky they visit me after the exams(:
Alone at home cos' everyone went to church.
Supposed to go East Coast Park today,but was cancelled because I was unwell,
wasted._.
Parents brought me out for dinner yesterday even though I was sick,and I came home with diarrhea,HAHAHAHHA.
Slept extremly early yesterday night,waste my time.
Oh yah,I saw this man who had his 'Peacock Hair' at Raffles Marina yesterday when I was having cocktail and mom,beer.
So weird,his hair.
Sister and I was laughing like dk what.
Came back home and had an oreo cheesecake.
Now you know why it takes such a long time for Weiting to recover(;
Lastly,

Happy Advanced Birthday to Berlin(: !